Monday, March 13, 2017

Patanjali yog gram - Reviews - My experience - in Haridwar

What led me to cut short my stay from 12 days to 7 days.


Introduction:

I'm someone who loves to be fit and usually I take care of what I eat. Still, I had stomach issues throughout 2016. Doctors call it acid reflux and I think it is naval displacement ( dharan, nabhi). I'm always fascinated by yoga and ayurved so I started researching for the best treatment. After a lot of research I decided to go for naturopathy treatment and started looking for the best naturopathy centre in India. I zeroed onto Jindal nature care institute bengaluru. I paid the fees online and they replied in 2 days with the available booking date which was 3 months away so I started looking for other options and then I came to know about Patanjali Yog gram in haridwar. I started looking for blogs and youtube videos but could not find anything useful. It is then I decided to write this blog.



Bookings - Do's and Don'ts

Patanjali Yog gram offer different room categories and I booked muniraj cottage for 12 days which cost me around 40K INR but after reaching there I realized that booking muniraj cottage is of no use.

1) 2 rooms , 1 living room with sofa & TV and 1 bedroom. You will never ever get time to use the sofa and TV as you would be busy through out the day.
2) Daily room cleaning. This happens anyways in all type of rooms
3) Cold/Hot drinking water delievered to your room as per your choice. You get this in all categories of rooms
4) Travel to treatment center, canteen and clinic on battery operated vehicle. This is what they advertise but reality is different and as you progress reading this, you will get to know why I wrote this.
5) Muniraj and Rajshree cottages are really far away from treatment center, clinic and canteen.
6) Meharishi cottage is the best because it is cheap, near to all the buildings and fully equiped.
7) If you do not need TV then Tapasavi cottage is your best bet


Journey - From best to worst and the mistake which I made

I booked my flight to India and asked my friend to book shatabadi express to haridwar. Stayed first night in delhi and next morning all excited I boarded my train to haridwar at 0645 (a friend on mine gave me an airtel 4G sim at railway station). Journey was relaxing and the food given was really good. Train reached haridwar with 1 hour delay (fog to be blamed for this).

Breakfast in Shatabadi:



On reaching haridwar I was confident that I would book ola (Indian version of UBER) and reach Yog gram. I booked the ride and it showed me around 100 Rupees for the trip. I called the driver and he asked for 1000 Rupees which was 10 times the amount shown by app. I told him that I would complain about him. I cancelled the ride and booked again. As soon as he picked the call he said
"hazaar rupya lagenge aur hamse zuban ladane ki zaroorat nhi hai, tum hume jaante nhi ho". ( I will charge 1000 rupees and do not mess with us, you do not know who we are)
Then I realized that both the drivers were sitting together as I could hear two voices. I wanted to complain right away but then I thought that I have come here for yoga and should ignore stupid incidents.

I looked for auto and he asked for 300 rupees. I boarded the auto and it took more than 1 hour to reach yog gram. I should call it a road made of pot holes, auto kept jumping through out the journey which resulted in naval displacement then I realized why OLA drivers were adamant for 1000 rupees ( still I feel that 1000 is too much and they should not accept the booking at first place). The driver was really nice as he gave free ride to children coming from school.

We reached Yog gram and I paid him 500 for his nice behaviour.

My mistake was to look for taxis. Best way is to hire taxi or auto till patanjali yog peeth and from there you get shuttle bus till yog gram. You will feel less jerks in bus as compared to taxi/auto.




Life in Yog gram starts.


I showed my identity at reception and they called a security guard to check my luggage. They usually check for tobacco and other eatables in your luggage as those are not allowed. Then I met this arrogant guy at reception ( forgot to ask his name). I asked him about next proceedings and he pointed towards the door and asked me to meet the doctor. There was no sign or whatso ever written to tell me that where the doctor is. I came back to reception and asked him to show the exact the place. He called someone and this guy took me to waiting area.

My first interaction at reception told me that this is a government styled place but the guy at waiting area soon made me change my perception. This guy was really nice and polite and we talked for sometime and it was already 4:30. I asked him why the doctor is still not here. He said it is the off season and there are not many patients so doctors usually come late. I finally met the doctor at 5PM. He wrote he diet plan,treatment plan for me and asked me to purchase some items required for treatment . I took the treatment plan to a shop where they charged me rupees 800 for towels, jal neti pots etc.

They sent me to my room in a small bus and my luggage was picked up by them.


I returned at 630PM for brefieing session where I was told about my routine and the guy showed us the different places where we would be expected the next morning.

Finally I got dinner at 8PM. Roti, sabzi and fruit.

Accommodation:


Day 2 Starts

4am - Wakeup
Went for Jal neti, anema (I hated it).

5 am - Juice (Kadha) was served in Canteen ( Video shot in evening)



6 am   Yoga  - Class was taken by Mohitji . A young male teacher who is there for service and does not take any salary. I enjoyed the class

7am -  Doctor neeraj's Lecture followed by Hasya yoga ( Laughter yoga). It was fun

8am -  Meeti patti on stomach and eyes , during this whole process a guy named shailender ji kept singing religious songs which kept us entertained

8:30 - Breakfast ( dry fruits and some sprouted wheat)



9am - Time for treatment - body massages, bath etc. I was impressed with the treatments but was turned off at the fact that they did not have proper measures to tackle cold weather. I felt cold during massage.

11 am- Got free and went to the room, took some rest

12:00 Lunch - Veggie soup and Fruit



12:30 - 2pm was rest time in my room. I started feeling lonely already

2PM- Meeti patti again in yoga hall. Met shailender ji and He is also there for service to man kind and does not charge any money. I told him about my naval displacement problem and he asked me to talk to him next morning during yoga class.

2:30 - back to treatments

5PM - Juice (kadha)

5:15 - havan ( yajna) performed daily by shailender ji



                                         


5:45 - Yoga class:

Yoga hall visit


                                       

7 PM - lecture by doctor Neeraj ( he talks pure science and what ever he tells is really nice)

8 PM - Dinner

9 PM - Juice ( kadha)

9:30PM - Back to the room and sleep




Day 3 and 4 were same as day 2 with lots of talks with shailender ji and Mohit ji about life , spirituality, life style , yoga etc.

These two guys are really positive and are fun to talk to. Meanwhile Shailender ji kept telling me asanas for naval displacement.

Day 4 and 5 were fast days for me , I got only saunf honey water 5 times a day. I told the doctor that I started to feel weak so he prescribed 10 munnakas (I think its dried grapes).

On day 5 I met doctor neeraj and told him that naval displacement isnt getting better so he sent me to holistic centre. The guy  there treated me but I was sure that the problem wasn't cured and I knew the reason was fasting. It is said that people with naval displacement problem should not stay empty stomach for long.

Shailender ji singing



I talked to shailender ji and he pressed some accupressure points on my feet and It made me spit some 1 litre of sour liquid. I felt really light after that.

All these days doctor Neeraj's lectures in evening were really great and he would answer the questions asked by people.

Day 6 I broke the fast and took soup , fruit etc and decided to take rest and skipped all the treatments.

By night I felt weak and I had pain in elbows, knees and ankle then I knew it was because of all the body massages happened for 5 days and now my body was recovering.

Day 7 morning.
I had restless sleep and my body temprature was high. At 6am I called 555 number ( emergency number) and asked for thermo meter as I wanted to check my body temprature. The guy said I would need to come to reception to take it and he shamelessly suggested me to take it at the breakfast time. ( Now, I knew booking muniraj cottage does not come with extra privilege).

I slept for 2 hours, then I went to the reception and checked the temprature. It was normal and my body was still aching.


I came back to room and thought about checking out the next day as usually their treatment is for 7 days for most of the people.

I called the reception and asked them to provide the taxi driver's number which would drop me at railway station. Here's how the conversation went.

Me : Bhayia main muniraj cottage ( my room #) se bol raha hoon, mujhe taxi wale ka number chahiye . Kya aap de sakte hain ? ( Bro, Can you give me taxi driver's number)

He : Bhayia notice board pe laga hai aake dekh lo ( It is written on the notice board, go and check there)

Me : Notice board kahan par hai ? (Where is the notice board)

He : Reception mein ( in the reception)

Me : Aap kahan par hain ? ( and where are you)

He : Reception

Me : Bhayia, main theek feel nhi kr raha. Kya app itni help nhi kr skte? ( Bro, I'm not feeling well. Can't you help?)

He : Thik hai baad mein call kr lena ( alright, call back later)

Me : Main 10 minute mein call krta hoon ( I will call in 10 minutes)

He : (Really arrogant and rude tone) aadhe ghante mein call kr lena ( call in 30 minutes)

I was upset. Checked the train tickets to delhi ( it was available) started packing my bag and decided to leave right away. I was done packing in 15 minutes and then I received the call from someone else from reception and he gave me the Taxi driver's number.

I booked my taxi and called reception to send the bus to pick my luggage.

Discussed about the refund and manager told me that their policy is that they do not refund if anyone leaves before 7 days. I told him that it is 7th day and their usual treatment is 7 days. He said that they do not count the 1st day ( he failed to show any policy which showed that they do not count 1st day as treatment day). Finally the discussion was over and they promised to adjust my amount in next visit.

Final good bye.

I met the doctor and asked him to discharge me. He asked me about my health. I told him that naval displacement is not cured. He ignored it and asked about my cough instead. I said I'm all good ( I lied because I wanted him to sign the discharge form asap so that I could make a quick exit).


Taxi came at 3:30 PM. Boarded my train to delhi at 6:30 and on reaching delhi I had high fever, bad cough and really upset stomach.


Positives :

1) Yoga teachers are nice to talk to and would always be happy to answer all your queries
2) Doctor neeraj's lectures. He talks pure logic and wonderful to listen to.
3) Daily havan
4) No delay in any of the meals
5) All the staff members at treatment centre are really nice and friendly ( there guys are really fun to talk to)
5) Cleanliness
6) Fresh air
6) Opportunity to learn jal neti, kunjal and yog asanas
7) Yog Nidra session by Mohitji (really relaxing)
8) Rooms are cleaned everyday
9) Take airtel sim with you. It works like a charm


Negatives:
1) Some guys at reception are too cold infact rude
2) No proper measures taken to tackle cold weather at treatment centre ( they have heaters in massage rooms which are ineffective)
3) Remote area ( if you feel sick or something serious happens then it will take really long time to reach the hospital)


Tips :

1) Do not go alone . Take someone along with you and make sure he/she joins as patient because attendants do not get treatment and their food is arranged in different canteen.
This would take your attendant to boredom.
2) Go for Tapasvi or Maharishi room as distance to canteen, yog hall and treatment area is less
3) Take 4 towels ( 2 standard size towels for bath and 2 small ( 1 feet X 1.5 feet) towels)
4) Go in moderate weather avoid too cold or too hot weather
5) Go to yog peeth from railway station and take shuttle to Yog gram

Stay Happy ! Stay fit ! Stay blessed!


Some pics :
















Monica's story
Monica went to Yog gram in July 2018.

http://beingfiit.blogspot.com/2018/08/amazing-7-days-of-my-life-at-patanjali.html




112 comments:

  1. Was battery operared vehicle provided from room to halls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is I think but you need to confirm as I onky used the vehicle twice.

      Delete
    2. +91-9123309984 +91-9470216306 +91-9088385947 +91-7439223799 +91-7439132826 +91-8910768944 PATANJALI HEAD OFFICE HARIDWAR UTTARAKHAND PATANJALI DEALERSHIP ONLINE APPLY PATANJALI SHOP ONLINE APPLY PATANJALI CHIKITSALAY ONLINE APPLY PATANJALI YOGPEETH TRUST ONLINE APPLY EMAIL -feedback@patanjaliayurved

      Delete
    3. +91-9123309984 +91-9470216306 +91-9088385947 +91-7439223799 +91-7439132826 +91-8910768944 PATANJALI HEAD OFFICE HARIDWAR UTTARAKHAND PATANJALI DEALERSHIP ONLINE APPLY PATANJALI SHOP ONLINE APPLY PATANJALI CHIKITSALAY ONLINE APPLY PATANJALI YOGPEETH TRUST ONLINE APPLY EMAIL -feedback@patanjaliayurved

      Delete
    4. +91-9123309984 +91-9470216306 +91-9088385947 +91-7439223799 +91-7439132826 +91-8910768944 PATANJALI HEAD OFFICE HARIDWAR UTTARAKHAND PATANJALI DEALERSHIP ONLINE APPLY PATANJALI SHOP ONLINE APPLY PATANJALI CHIKITSALAY ONLINE APPLY PATANJALI YOGPEETH TRUST ONLINE APPLY EMAIL -feedback@patanjaliayurved

      Delete
    5. +91-9674887260 +91-9083907794 Patanjali Yoggram Online Booking Haridwar Best Panchakarma treatment, Yog booking, Yogpeeth, Ayurvedic treatment. Contact our center located at Haridwar Uttarakhand for all your needs.

      Delete
    6. Patanjali super Distributorship Franchise / dealership +91-9674887260 (BAL KARISNA ACHARYA) feedback@patanjalidistributorshiponline.org26 September 2019 at 16:41
      Telangana Hyderabad
      Plot Number- 287
      Prashanth Nagar
      Vanastali Puram
      Hyderabad,
      Telangana
      Mobile Number – 9674887260

      Arunachal Pradesh
      At. 7 Daily Bazar Hanuman Mandir Complex
      Town Tezu, Lohit ,
      Arunachal Pradesh
      Phone Number – 9674887260

      Assam
      M/s Nirog Centre
      5th By Lane R.G. Baruah Road,
      Guwahati , Assam
      Contact Number – 9674887260

      Bihar
      House Number- 155,
      Anugrahpuri Colony,
      Gaya , Bihar
      Mobile Number- 9674887260

      Chandigarh
      Near MalwaTyres Kisan Bhawan
      Shop Number- 3006 Sector- 22,
      Chandigarh , Chandigarh
      Mobile Number – 9674887260

      Chhattisgarh
      Shop Number- 7
      Durga Vihar Colony Arang,
      Raipur , Chhattisgarh
      Mobile Number – 9674887260

      Delhi
      Shop Number- 161 Village
      Kilokri, Tehsil-
      Jangpura, Delhi
      Mobile Number – 9674887260

      Gujarat
      Shri Vishwakarma Saw Mill Munshi Compound,
      Naroda, Ahmedabad ,
      Gujarat
      Phone Number- 09674887260

      Haryana
      Badshahpur Near Yadav Service Station,
      Sohna Road Badshahpur,
      Gurgaon, Haryana
      Mobile Number – 9674887260

      Karnataka – Yella Reddy Building,
      Chandapur Attibele Hobali,
      Anekal Taluk,
      Bangalore, Karnataka
      Mobile Number – 9674887260

      Maharashtra
      Near Pali Naka Ambedkar Road,
      Bandra West, Mumbai,
      Maharashtra
      Mobile Number – 9674887260

      Punjab
      Dandi Swami Road Hamrah Road,
      Opposite Of DMC Hospital,
      Ludhiana, Punjab
      Mobile Number – 9674887260

      Rajasthan
      Near Railway Station,
      Indra Market Phulera,
      Jaipur, Rajasthan
      Mobile Number – 9674887260

      Uttar Pradesh
      1 Agrasen Nagar Near Birla Mandir,
      Mathura – Vrindavan Road,
      Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
      Mobile Number – +91-9674887260

      Meghalaya
      D.G.C. Cross Roads,
      Police Bazaar Shillong,
      Shillong, Meghalaya
      Mobile Number – 9674887260

      Patanjali Chikitsalaya Details
      Hyderabad
      Om Plaza Plot Number- 1415, H.M.T. Society,
      Main Road, Shahpur Nagar IDA,
      Jeedimetla, Hyderabad, Telangana
      Mobile Number- 9674887260

      Nalanda
      Mohalla Khandak Paar,
      Ps. Biharsharif,

      Delete
  2. Haw far are all the din8ng and other halls from the rajshri room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same as muniraj..i think the distance is about 500 mtrs to treatment centre and 300 mtrs to dining hall and yoga hall..

      Delete
  3. Are fast days mandatory as people having diabetes cant fast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doctors very well know it. They will form the diet plan according to your ailment.

      Delete
  4. hi
    sir, could you plz tell me what happened with your navel problem. and How is your navel problem now??
    plz tell me i want sucied due to this problem.
    plz tell you sichuation after patanjali yoggram treatment.

    i shall be thinkful to you if you tell me.


    sukhchain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sukhchain,

      Sorry brother for a late reply.
      My naval problem is better now. I got it cured by a person who treats naval displacement with mantra. Let me know if you want to know about it. One person is in Punjab and other in Haryana.
      This mantra is not based on religion or any kind of worship. I sat there and he read a mantra in two days I started to feel better.

      There is no fee for this.

      Delete
    2. My naval problem at Patanjali yog gram was not cured at all.

      Delete
    3. Hi. Thanks for sharing this information. Could you please share contact info of person treating Naval displacement in Punjab/Haryana.
      Arora1307@gmail.com
      Thanks a lot,

      Delete
    4. Hi Sukhchain, please inform me , where i can get my nabhi corrected. I have the same issue. Please share theri contact details and your personal advise on this if i go to them.

      Delete
  5. Respected Sir, Thanks for reply. Could you plz tell me. Address:- ,, Contact No. Of that persons who corrected your navel problems. So that i can get help from them. I shall be thankful to you. Regards Sukhchain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Respected Sir, Thanks for reply. Could you plz tell me. Address:- ,, Contact No. Of that persons who corrected your navel problems. So that i can get help from them. I shall be thankful to you. Regards Sukhchain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please leave your email address. I will email you the contact.

      Delete
    2. sir please email to me also his contact who cured your displacement,i am suffering from facial tightness on left side could i be cured there ? ..
      sir email me at( mamgain.yash123@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. Respected Sir,
    sukhchainbandesha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sukhchain

      Brother, I sent you the info.

      Hope to hear from you soon.

      Delete
    2. my email address is (emailcharanjeetsingh@gmail.com) . my email start with email so plz dont get confuse. Hope to hear you soon.

      Delete
  8. Please me too need this my email is sanjeetdadwal46@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. And one more question why didn't you go for Nadipathy center in Hyderabad as it is near to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I ever mentioned staying close to hyderabad :D

      Delete
  10. Hey.. So, the key to reduce weight at the Yog gram is fasting, is it?
    People claim on TV that they've lost 4 kg in 7 days & the like.. Fasting even can be done at home. Isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aditi,

      Partially you are correct.

      They basically teach you that what is fasting all about and how to keep fasts according to weather, body type etc. and on top of that you get to practice yoga twice everyday.

      The incharge there is Dr. Neeraj. He promotes fasting, He even recommended a book named "fasting can save your life" by Herbert M. Shelton. So, I think you can read this one if you want to try fasting. I haven't read this one so can't comment.

      Thanks.

      Delete
  11. Hey, Thank you so much for such a clear and detailed feedback. I have been planning to go there for my weight issues due to harmonal problems and was not sure,but your blog has made the decision easier for me. Did you meet any patients there admitted for weight loss and were they happy with it?
    Wishing you good health :)Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mona,

      Yes Alot of people go there for weight loss. I met few people there who achieved desired results. I would suggest you to get some dates in late september if you want to go as weather would be harsh right now.

      If you go there then please be ready to adapt a new life style for a week or 10 days. Don't complain, don't talk to a lot of people(to avoid negative vibes) as people keep complaining about fasting and stuff . (just a suggestion :D)

      Delete
    2. Hi Mona, I'm also suffering from a lot of hormonal problems and have gained a lot of weight due to it. Did you go there, if yes how was your experience, did it help?

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deleted comment because of many typos in it :)

      Delete
  13. Hello, thanks for sharing the information. I found it nowhere wlse on the web.

    I am in US and just now back from India. I wanted my parents(ages - 62/65) to go there before coming to US, My mom & dad has some issues in their knees. My wife and kid(2 year old) are also right now in India. Do you think it will be a good idea if my wife accompany them (With a 2 yr old) or it'll be easier for my parents to go on their own if they can manage the walking part.

    What do you think.

    Please reply asap for you. and thanks again for the details about this center.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Atijaat,

      Good to know that you found this one helpful.
      I would suggest them to go without your wife/kid because they wont get time to spend with them and food given to attendants is really bad (as I heard from others).

      Cheers,

      Let me know if you have any questions.

      Delete
    2. I am so happy i found your blog. Overall would you recommend it? Sending parents, i am thinking problems you faced in your journey vs health/other benefits one can get there..?

      Delete
    3. Especially considering their age (may be from safety point of view)..

      Delete
    4. If I were you, I would send my parents to shivir at yog peeth instead of yog gram because I don't think 7 days are enough for any treatment and more over shivir is much better in terms of accommodation etc.

      Overall, it's a personal choice. I met an old Indian couple from france there, they seem to have enjoyed alot.

      Safety shouldn't be an issue though.

      Delete
  14. Dear beingfit,
    Please provide contact info of person treating Naval displacement in Punjab/Haryana.
    Dhairyadhawan@gmail.com
    Thanks a lot,
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear beingfit,
    Please provide contact info of person treating Naval displacement in Punjab/Haryana.
    vivekanand2990@gmail.com
    Thanks a lot,
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Beingfit ,

    Thanks for a detailed review & valuable info.

    Please email me the details of total expenses one has to make during a 7 days stay. I am planning to visit yog gram with my Mother in coming Feb.

    Regards,
    Amitchauhan.ind@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amit,

      That totally depends on the type of accommodation you choose.
      http://yoggram.divyayoga.com/Price_list.aspx

      you can find the cost here.

      Delete
  18. Hi, thank u for this detailed review.
    I want to know if it will help for backpain ? Did u see any patients of back pain whom got relief in yoga gram? And plz send me details of that person in Punjab who treats naval displacement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Neelam,

      Thanks for your kind words.
      I met a person from Perth there and he stayed for 7 days. He said that his back ache was reduced by almost 30%. So I guess it depends on the number of days you spend.
      Please leave your email. I will send the details to you.

      Delete
  19. I give you first hand experience. Suffered naval displacement for long. Routine exercise like jogging, stretching etc., no empty stomach for long, naturally cures it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vikram,

      When I went there 10 months ago. I was really active during those days. My routine was:
      Weekdays ( yoga , stretching)
      Weekend (mountan hike or 9K run and cricket)
      I think the main cause for me has been either empty stomach for long or stress.

      Delete
  20. Everything Described in your Blog is 100%. From the battles with the taxi drivers, to hiring an auto, to take us to Yog Gram over horrendous pot holes,to the badly behaved Receptionist with the attitude tag... to the waiting for being admitted.
    I thought I was reading my account of what had happened as you were so accurate and exactly as it happened to us ... except that my husband and I managed to complete the 10 days.
    I have had a heart attack and stents put in ... high BP .. stress .. lethargy .. My husband IBS and back problems. To say the least ... as you said Yoga and treatments were fantastic. Staff mostly friendly and warm. Cafeteria environment true to your picture ... Indians complaining of lack of food ... whole idea of being there was to get healthy ... not pig out. So conversations with only the get fit type of people. And yes ...
    My husband during fasting came down with extremely high fever and nausea in mid night and I called 555 and an attendant did arrive with paracetamol. The next day hubby was fine by evening. Having sweated out all toxins he felt weaker but fitter .. he became more energised and happier after that. I was on no medication throughout my stay there and yes the worry was there that in an emergency I would not be able to reach a hospital perhaps quick enough as I did in the UK which had saved My life. But nothing sinister happened ... we both came away feeling better happier more energised ... I mean the good energy was free flowing. Husband IBS was fine while there and back problem better somewhat but lifestyle changes need to be incorporated once back home.
    A miracle does happen but you need to maintain that healthy lifestyle once you are back home.
    Yes I would go back again gladly .... but this time no taxi bullies or nice guy auto. To Patanjali and then bus it to yog gram.
    Yes I have also done a Shivr at Patanjali .... better environment, cleaner, FOOD galore, yoga admirable, teachings by both Swami Ji and Bal Krishan Ji invaluable ... all a great package in a safe haven. So which one over the other ... I would say Patanjali ...
    For a westerner Indian that would be a more saner environment but less controlled than Yog Gram. God Bless..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taars for your comment. I just couldn't cope up with everything probably because I was alone. So, I decided to leave.
      I'm glad that you guys came back happy and healthy :)
      Stay blessed!

      Delete
  21. Thanks for the details you have shared of your experience with YOgagram. I am interested to attend the Panchakarma at Yogagram and have already sent them the inquiry Email.
    Can you please update if you have directly visited to Yogagram Haridwar or have prebooked the package ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shveta,

      Thanks for your kind words.
      I pre booked everything. If its only about panchakrna then you can visit yog peeth in haridwar. It will be easier to commute.

      Delete
  22. Sir
    Address n mob nos of mantra reader for naval displacement n ur recommendation for Yogesh gram vs yogpeeth for jet pain back n shoulder pain n Hutus hernia ie acid reflux
    sarinrajeev@gmail.com
    sarinrachna@gmail.com
    Mob 9460292999
    9462595999
    Age 69 n 68 respectively
    Grateful thanks
    Rajeev Sarin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sir,

      I have sent you the email.
      Yog peeth will be better as it is easy to commute from Haridwar.

      Delete
  23. Thank you so much for that detailed information. My dad has heart problem & asthma, so, just wanted to ask if you met someone there with these problems and If you can share something that you observed or feedback you got from someone staying there with these diseases...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Puneet,

      Sorry for the late reply. I personally didn't meet anyone with heart and asthma problem but I'm pretty sure they treat it there. I have just checked they have taken off the list of diseases they treat at the centre.
      You can call them at - 08954890120, 07456900734, 07456900735 and confirm.

      Delete
  24. Hi, can I please know your name? I am kind of thinking to give a second thought to my booking 😐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica,

      Apologies for the delayed reply.
      Please let me know your concerns, may be I will be able to help.

      Delete
  25. hi thank u for this detailed review.
    I want to know if it will help for Hip replacement? Did u see any patients of hip replacement whom got relief in yoga gram? And plz send me details of that person who treats Hip replacement curable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      No, I haven't met anyone who was there for hip replacement. You can call their main line and they will be able to tell if they treat it or not.

      Regards.

      Delete
  26. Hi, Do you know how good the acupressure treatment in Yoggram is? Or do you know of anyone who was given acupressure treatment and what was their experience? I have cervical spondylosis and I am looking for acupressure treatment along from naturopathy and panchakarma.
    Also, do you know how cold it will be in Oct & Nov?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Manasi,

      I would say if you want to go for cervical spondylosis then better go to a good physio. They will tell you the exact problem and would recommend exercises too. I got shoulder injury while playing and I used physio for the first time and it took me 4 weeks to recover as compared to 6 months earlier (self healing). Please make sure you read the reviews and go to a really good one.
      I'm not sure about YogGram as I didn't meet anyone who came for accupressure. You will need to check the temprature online as I don't live nearby.

      Delete
    2. Dear maansi,

      They do have accupressure treatment available under supervision of Mr. Shailendra (as due to some past issues man are strictly not allowed to treat woman in their section) however you can ask and take guidance from Mr. Shailendra any point of time you would want to.

      In October and November weather will be pleasent along with little chills at night as it's close to hills and too much greenery.

      Delete
    3. If you ask my personal experience, spondelispo cervical can be treated as I got huge relief in 2 days I entered yog gram. Except you have to make sure to let the therepist know in advance about your problem as they only notices your treatment code instead of disease.

      Delete
    4. Thanks for your replies. Monica did you also have cervical spondylosis? Did you get relief from physio or acupressure in Yoggram?

      Delete
    5. Yeah I too have spondlylosp which occurs on n off n the day I reached yogram it was severe but yes I got bit of relieve in second day only . I will be sharing my experience soon n you can check out in details

      Delete
    6. Thanks Monica. Do share the link, would like to read about your experience.

      Delete
    7. Hi Manasi, I will share the same in a day or two for sure.

      Delete
    8. Hey Manasi, As promised do find the link given below of my experience. Hope you find it useful.
      http://beingfiit.blogspot.com/2018/08/amazing-7-days-of-my-life-at-patanjali.html

      Cheers,
      Monica

      Delete
  27. Hi Sir please forward no of mantra person both of them as my wife has been suffering for long and almost every month she suffers
    Mail is: rollmaxagra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Admin, Hope you are feeling healthy now. Actually, I also have the same kind of problems from last few months. Can you please share me the details from where you cured naval displacement with mantra in Haryana / Punjab. My Email - tarun.dumra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Brother, thank you very for much for the detail explanation.I have been suffering from the IBS problem since 12 years and currently facing the indigestion issue very badly on a daily basis.

    Do you suggest me to go to the Yog gram for taking treatment for indigestion issue as none of the doctor till now helped me to cure my indigestion issue since years?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brother,

      I have taken care of my indigestion issue by multiple folds since last year.
      First suggestion is to get food intolerance/ food allergy test. There might be something which doesn't suit you.
      Don't eat after 6:30 PM. Make sure u go for walk after dinner.
      How much spices you eat? Reduce too much fried or spicy food from your diet.
      The best suggestion. Start your day with anulom vilom. Make sure you do it 10-15 minutes everyday without fail. I don't think there is any better medicine than anulom vilom.

      Delete
  30. Could you please share your contact need more guidance.

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  31. It is very useful feedback which you gave,thank you.
    And I need more suggestions, my mail I'd is pravallikasriramula94@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi there,
    This is just awesome, taking time out to write such a detailed blog and answering questions.
    I am planning to visit yog-gram to treat epileptic seizures. Do they allow to continue allopathic medicines which I am taking now ?
    Will it cure the disease ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chandan, I haven't met anyone personally yog gram for seizures. You got to check with them directly on their site or landline number. As far as I understand, I am sure its cureable by doing few therapies in Yogram and can be treated with specific meditation treatment.

      Delete
  33. Hello Everyone,
    Please advise if someone knows treatment with proven results for Vitilgo/Leucoderma. I have been to Patanjali and it was great experience but this skin problem still needs more research from Yoggram.
    Thank you very much,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KK, I am glad to know that you had a good time at yog gram. It is indeed a great experience to be at yog gram for the one who are looking to cure their health issues on a serious note and understands how our stomach is our second brain and the reasons for most of the issues but I agree with you on how Yog gram still needs to work on skin problems.I am sorry but I am cluless about the proven treatment for Vitiligo/Leucoderma. Lemme check around and get back to you with the best possible solution.

      Delete
    2. In the mean time I suggest you to please read about how Vitamin D helps and about the plant name Apamaraga.

      Delete
    3. Hello KK,
      Hope you are doing well. Do share you email id as I have an article to share with you. It says the guaranteed treatment of
      Vitiligo/Leucoderma by yoga. I would be happy if that help.

      Regards,
      Monica

      Delete
  34. Hi bro I am also suffering from IBS problem last 10 years. Have you visited in Yog gram or not. Otherwise have you taken treatment from another place. Now how's your IBS problem. My share your experience withe me which help me. My email id is anandckd2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Anand, yes the writer of this blog visited Yoggram and this is what made him share his experience to everyone.

    As mentioned above, to cure IBS issues you have to take care of your indigestion issue with serious observations as it's troubling you from last 10 years.

    First suggestion is to get food intolerance/ food allergy test. There might be something which doesn't suit you.
    Don't eat after 6:30 PM.
    Don't drink water during or isntantly after or before your meal.
    Make sure u go for walk after dinner.
    How much spices you eat?
    Reduce too much fried or spicy food from your diet.

    The best suggestion,start your day with anulom vilom. Make sure you do it 10-15 minutes everyday without fail. Keep an eye on how, what and when of your eatings habits. Curing IBS is not a one time solution, it rather change in your lifestyle to avoid the regularity. Consciousness and awarewness towards how your body functions does help a lot.

    Wishes for your speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sir can you send me details of persons who cures the naval displacement with mantras. My email id durgaprasad.sakkarwal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you Sir for your blog, it will help me to take decision whether to visit there or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The writer must will really happy to hear this :)
      Thank you for taking out your valuable time to read this blog.

      Delete
  38. Sir can u tell me that constipation from the last 35 years will be treated in yoggram.because my mother suffer so long with it and it's related problems over weight gas acidity cold and cough and body pain.PLease suggest me.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Guddu, constipation can be treated in Yog garam. Yog gram works on the philosophy "Stomach is the second brain in our body". So their treatment starts with cleaning up the unwanted waste from our entire body. Please do visit and it will surely help the patient.

      Delete
  39. Really Thankful to you Sir for such a detailed review. Me and my brother are visiting yog gram from 25 Dec to 01 Jan. We hv booked tapaswi. Though the intention to be there is seeking health but we both are suffering from kidney stones (3 to 7 mm) so registered ourselves for stone treatment category.
    any one seeking any information can drop me mail at vashishth.b28@gmail.com after 1st January 2020. Would like to share my experience also here in the forum. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sir,

      Thanks for your kind words. My apologies as I couldn't reply earlier. I hope you had a great stay. Please do share your experience and how are you both doing now after the treatment? If you want to write your detailed experience then I can publish your writing here as it will help other people.

      Delete
  40. I think a lot of people are missing out on Monica's story. Please visit this link. I went to Yog gram in 2017 and Monica went in 2018. You can read about her experience at yog gram here:

    https://beingfiit.blogspot.com/2018/08/amazing-7-days-of-my-life-at-patanjali.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please give me the address for naval displacement mantra treatment . My email Id is anupama.k.tirth@gmail.com

      Delete
  41. Hey brother thank you for a detailed experience. I want to know whether they are able to treat persons with psychological problems like having some unstable minds or have you met anyone over there having such problems? I am thinking of sending my father over there and I am unable to decide where to send him. Waiting for your response brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anshuman,
      Hope you doing good. Yog gram is indeed a place where once sits in mid of the nature while experiencing all the naturopathy treatments. As nature itself heals and help us to calm our mental and psychological health however I would suggest you to please call at their number 08954890120, 07456900734, 07456900735 or email on onlineyoggram@divyayoga.com and share the problem in detail.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for the response brother. I'll definitely check about it. Have a good day!!!!

      Delete
  42. Hi Sir
    I am on bed rest since 10 months on account of severe problem in the spine L4 L5 S1 region. Planning to go but doubtful whether it will be curable in yoggram or not. Could you suggest please.Is there a requirement of prior online appointment or one can go directly. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,

      I know its really late & clyeless if responding now makes sense or not but I would like to share that I somehow doubt that Yog gram will be able to treat this level of severity however you please register on their website and share your details with them online and they will certainly help you with the answer as it is possible or now. http://yoggram.divyayoga.com/Registration_procedure.aspx.

      please let me know if there is anything i can help you with.

      Delete
  43. Its really good blog and very information, we are tempo traveller rental company in faridabad providing tempo traveller in faridabad for local and outstation, we have luxury tempo traveller in faridabad you can rent 12 seater, 17 seater , 20 seater , 26 seater Tempo traveller faridabad to outstation tours ~ JBL Tempo Traveller Rentals Delhi NCR ~ 9560075009
    Our location : Tempo Traveller in faridabad

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks for detailed info, its very useful, please share mantra person contact details. Regards
    nirbhaypalsingh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. hey i want to know what is the procedure to go their for weightloss and also the total cost of money or expense over their in 7 days .
    Patanjalo weightloss shivir fees
    And room charges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there,

      Sorry for delayed response however if you are still looking for the information, please go through this link and register yourself. The prices have increased so far. http://yoggram.divyayoga.com/Registration_procedure.aspx

      Delete
  46. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Dear All,
    Pls as iam looking for stay of my parents ( 70,74 years ) at yogram for treatment for gastric issue...join pain ...infact to gain some weight too...wanted to know as was not aware of shivir at patanjali...which is good yogram or shivir ..where to book...as i really want my parents to really njoy time as they both are yoga lover ...as i wont be accompanying them ..i really want them to have comfortable stay ...and my mom is really fond of babarmdev and she keep saying wahan jakar sabh thik ho jayega..pl recoomend where to make them stay...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi There,

      sorry for delayed response. It is definitely going to be good for your parents and as such there are people and staff to take care of them. However, with the old age people its always better if someone accompanies them due to the distance of different section as different distance. If your parents are good at moving & can make their way, it will be okay. Please go through the link n register them.

      Delete
  48. Hello bro I m also suffering from acid reflux is it cured for u now? And if yes how? Pls tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Yes very much it can be cured at Yogram. Please go through this link and check the rates and availability of rooms. Once you register and let them know your issues in details, they will get back to you.

      Regards,

      Delete